Fees for the 2017-2018 School Year:
Please note: Fees are subject to change and subject to change.
Fine Arts Materials fee - $10.00/semester
Career Technical Education - Health Sciences and Medical Technology:
- Vocational Nursing Program - $3,500
- Nurse Assistant - $ 350
- Medical Assistant - $450/semester
Career Technical Education - Business & Finance:
- Keyboarding 1, Keyboarding 2, Introduction to Information Technology or Office Procedures - $25/semester
- Microsoft Excel-Core, Excel-Expert, PowerPoint or Word - $40 (includes the Student Textbook)
High School Equivalency (HSE) Exam Fees:
- Current Students Registered in HSE Preparation Class $120.00
- Non-LCAS Student $130.00 (*except testing partners)
- Test Re-Take Fees $20.00
- PLEASE READ the HiSET Exam Fee Refund Policy carefully.
- Lynwood Community Adult School is an authorized Pearson Vue Testing Center.
- To take the GED Exam, please create an account, register and pay online: www.ged.com
Updated: 03/07/2017; ERB.