Please note: Fees are subject to change.
Fine Arts Materials fee - $10.00/semester
Placement Test Fees
- Vocational Nursing Program - $10 (Cash only, please)
- Nurse Assistant Program - $5 (Cash only, please)
Career Technical Education - Health Sciences and Medical Technology:
- Vocational Nursing Program - $5,000 (13 month program)
- Nurse Assistant & Home Health Aide - $500 (18 weeks)
- Medical Assistant - $600/semester (2 semesters)
- Phlebotomy - $2050 (13 weeks)
Career Technical Education - Business & Finance:
- Keyboarding 1, Keyboarding 2, Introduction to Information Technology or Office Procedures - $25/semester for each class.
- Microsoft Excel-Core, Excel-Expert, PowerPoint or Word - $40 (includes the Student Textbook) for each class.
High School Equivalency (HSE) Exam Fees:
- Current Students Registered in HSE Preparation Class $120.00
- Non-LCAS Student $130.00 (*except testing partners)
- Test Re-Take Fees $20.00
- PLEASE READ the HiSET Exam Fee Refund Policy carefully.
- Lynwood Community Adult School is an authorized Pearson Vue Testing Center.
- To take the GED Exam, please create an account, register and pay online: www.ged.com
Updated: 02/27/2019; ERB.