School-Wide Learner Outcomes
Lynwood Community Adult School prepares its students to become:
- Self-Directed Learners Who:
- Acquire academic, career and interpersonal skills.
- Set educational goals and pursue lifelong learning.
- Effective Communicators Who:
- Demonstrate reading, listening, speaking, and writing skills appropriate for home, work and community environments.
- Use technology to prepare for employment, improve basic skills, and enhance personal and educational goals.
- Participate in community activities and are aware of community resources.
- Critical Thinkers Who:
- Analyze, synthesize and solve problems.
- Are creative and resourceful.